General Terms and Conditions
Sect. 1 Scope of validity, customer information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Campus Sportswear GmbH and consumers who purchase goods in our shop gamescomwear. The contract language is German.
Sect. 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to purchase goods.
(2) You can add one or more products into the shopping cart. In the course of the order process you enter your data and desires concerning payment method, delivery modalities etc. Once you have clicked the order button, you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) You will receive an immediate submission of confirmation by e-mail. The purchase contract is concluded not earlier than upon confirmation of delivery or the delivery of goods by Campus Sportswear GmbH.
Sect. 3 Customer information: Storage of the contractual text
Your order with details of the contract concluded (e.g. type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send the GTC to you, but you can also access the GTC at any time via our website. As registered customer you can access your passed orders over via the customer login area: My account.
Sect. 4 Customer information: Correction note
You can amend your entries at any time before submitting the order by using the delete key. We will keep you informed throughout the checkout process of further correction options. You can terminate the order process also at any time by closing of the browser window completely.
Sect. 5 Retention of title
The purchase item remains our property until full payment is made.
Sect. 6 The warranty
The warranty complies with the statutory provisions.
Sect. 7 Copyrights of Designs, Indemnification Clause (Design Contest)
If the participant sends of a design or takes part in the competition, the participant assures to Campus Sportswear GmbH that his/her design is free of any copyright infringements. Any copyright infringements, violations of person rights or name rights go in charge of the participant.
The participant dispenses the Campus Sportswear GmbH from any claims or demands which are caused by the violation of rights of any third person, as long as the participant is responsible. The participant is obliged to refund any costs of Campus Sportswear GmbH in case of advocacy or other detriments.
Sect. 8 Resale or other transfer of tickets and/or promotional codes
Tickets and promotional codes which are converted into tickets may only be used by the customer they are sold to. Customers may not transfer tickets and/or promotional codes (whether in exchange for payment or otherwise) to third parties for business purposes.
Customers are particularly prohibited from doing the following:
· Offering tickets and/or promotional codes for sale publicly, at auctions (including, and particularly, on the Internet) and/or at advance ticket sale offices that are not authorized by Campus Sportswear GmbH and Koelnmesse.
· Offering tickets and/or promotional codes at a higher price than that at which they were purchased.
· Offering tickets and/or promotional codes commercially and/or in large numbers, or selling/transferring tickets to commercial resellers and/or ticket agents.
· Using tickets and/or promotional codes or letting them be used in another commercial manner (especially for advertising purposes) without obtaining Campus Sportswear's or Koelnmesse’s explicit written permission in advance.
· Transferring tickets and/or promotional codes to individuals who are not trade visitors as defined for the event in question.
· Transferring tickets and/or promotional codes to individuals who may not enter the exhibition centre due to their age or who are only allowed to enter it in the company of an adult.
If tickets and/or promotional codes are transferred in an unauthorized manner, Campus Sportswear GmbH and Koelnmesse especially has the right to do the following:
· To invalidate the tickets and/or promotional codes in question and prevent the ticket holder from entering the exhibition centre without giving him or her any compensation.
· To ban the customer from ticket selling for an appropriate period of time. The length of this period will be determined on the basis of the number and severity of the violations
Sect. 9 Consumer information: Non-participation in a dispute settlement procedure
We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer complaint office (“Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle”)