Cooler Patch in ESGR Design!
- for ironing or sewing on textiles
- Size: 100 x 75 mm
1. Place your patch on a clean, dry textile.
2. Use a baking paper to protect your patch from heat and place it on the patch.
3. Now iron the patch at low temperature (120-150°C) for about 1 min.
4. Then press it down with your fingers and pay attention to the corners.
5. Repeat this process until the patch can no longer be detached from the fabric.
Caution: Please note that plastic fibres can melt if the heat is too high. Please inform yourself in advance if your textile is suitable.